2017 Editions are available for purchase!
COMMONLY USED LAWS:
Available now, the 2017 New York State Law Enforcement Handbook has become one of the more popular resource items for New York State law enforcement officers. Used by street officers, detectives, commanders, probation, parole and prosecutors, it contains the Penal Law and CPL, along with frequently used sections of:
- Agriculture & Markets Law
- Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Correction Law
- Environmental Conversation Law
- Family Court Act
- Mental Hygiene Law
- Navigation Law
- Parks, Rec. & Historic Preservation Law
- Public Health Law
- Railroad Law
- Social Services Law
- Transportation Law
- Vehicle & Traffic Law
NEW YORK-SPECIFIC RESOURCE SECTION:
The resource section of our exclusive Handbook includes more than 180 pages of items you need in your daily work:
- Ignition Interlock Devices: Resources and Enforcement Sections
- New sex offender registration information
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault investigative guidance
- Route alerting sample messages
- Syringe program/law guide/policy
- HIPAA disclosures
- Sex offender registration guide
- Supporting depositions including passed school bus violations
- Traffic safety programs and trainings
- Evidence change for prostitution
- Good Samaritan 911 Law
- and more!
A convenient size (3 3/4” x 7 1/2”), the handbook fits easily into your field utility bag, briefcase, or glove compartment.
Order your 2017 Edition today here.